Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

we know it…

respect

I too belive he is the current president without any doubt. Yet than I wonder why vaccines are still
being rolled out to people despite huge dangerous consequences? and now probably at people’s doorway? why are airlines still allowed mask restrictions? PCR? Im 🙈😖😖😖

This is as bad as what the fake news does taking soundbites and using them to say one thing when in context it was another. Don’t be like the fake news. This is one of my really big pet peeve’s.

enfin 😎

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Taken out of context im sure. Unless he really is, and Biden is just taking the blame, lmao!

somebody prob noticed this already
7+7+2+1= 17

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Soooooo, let me get this straight...Trump IS the president and all these people maimed and killed by vaccines, border failures, inflation, lockdowns, trillions being spent on ridiculous infrastructure bills that will go right into the corrupt dem pockets is somehow on Trump's watch? Is this the part of the plan that isn't for everyone?

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

This is so hard to see happening. I pray that this is the path of lesser damage...

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Casualties of WW3. This is BIGGER than any of us can even imagine.

(2) Show this thread