🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴

Nuremberg Codes are not applicable in the United States, she sould know better. The Costitution is our governing power.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jesusreigns4ever in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication

If the Nuremberg codes are not applicable here, the Second amendment certainly is and must used as intended. Pretty simple

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The US signed on along with many other countries so the Nurenmberg Code is very VALID in the US and all countries that signed it.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

thank you I stand corrected 😊
the case you sited above I believe it was the only case that came to the Supreme Court where they argued the Nuremberg Code and they lost. the Nuremberg Code is not law - it is ethical standard brought about because of the Nazis inhuman treatment of its people.
The US does have ethical standards these standards are governed by the rule of law.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Its Valid in the US and is 100% applicable here in the United States.

(2) Show this thread

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

The constitution expired with the 3rd and final bankruptcy ~2-~NOVEMBER-~1999. We are in martial-law right now.