Only people mentioned by @NOwON in this post can reply

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

πŸ™AmenπŸ™ what the world needs right now

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

πŸ™ - needed that

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In Jesus Name, Amen. πŸ™
πŸ‘‰β€οΈπŸ‘ˆ

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God Bless You Jessica! To anyone reading this, I love you all and you are never alone in this battle. Do not be afraid to rest, but regroup and rebound when you can because we absolutely need each and everyone in this battle. Does this mean you have to go march in the streets and do something huge? No. Does this mean pray, do what you can to keep your voice true and your vibrations up instead of down, and believe in something larger than yourself... YES! Whatever it is that you are called upon to do, it will undoubtedly feel right to do so. Whatever that moment looks like to you, ask for grace and wisdom and you will receive any direction needed. πŸ™πŸ»

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen, please hear our prayers Father.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I go from being so sick & saddened to anger. it must stop at all costs.

(1) Show this thread