Making a new batch as we speak.

Homemade Hydrochloroquine

2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orqnge peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid twice a day.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

My wife makes it weekly

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

i let mine cool 3 hours and very important not to take the lid off at all till completely cooled

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

I am having a hell of a time finding organic grapefruits. Check'd Sprouts in Vegas, Kroger, Whole Foods and Walmart. Please let me know where you found organic citrus, TY

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Yup. Doin it 2-3x a day. Cheers

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

This is amazing, I happen to have a grapefruit and lemon tree in my backyard full of fruit. Just need oranges.... I will try this. Is it able to be preserved or frozen? Curious if it has to be used right away - figured to ask just to clarify 100% if known.

Thank you

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

yes, you can freeze it.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Thanks for sharing Luis i really appreciate it. I'll screen shot it and make some. God bless

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread

leave the lid on until it cools is what I've heard

In response Ros Richards to his Publication

it usually takes about 2 hours.

In response Ros Richards to his Publication

and I only took it off for a second to take the picture. 😉😉😉

(2) Show this thread

Doesn't it need "willow bark"?
Try asking a pharmacist on this on...

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

I'm sure it doesn't hurt to add it, but I can personally attest that it is very effective even without it.

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

I saw a RECIPE posted here today
using TONIC WATER,
whose active ingredient is QUININE.

Sometimes you can get "10 for $10" of the 1 liter bottles of that when it goes on sale @ the supermkt.
If you want the "Diet" version,
READ the LABEL (tiny print) carefully:
aspartamine➡️ headaches to sensitive persons.
saccharine versions are made by CANADA DRY
& SCHWEPPES.

MIXING the concentrated
CITRUS RECIPE you GAVE,
after its cooled & strained
sounds DELICIOUS!

(2) Show this thread

about to let it cool off for 2 hours.

The best way to drink it is to add it to a cup of OJ. Otherwise it does taste quite bitter.

I've drank it with good ole tonic water. This really helped me alot and easy to drink. ♥️👍

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I TAKE IT AS IS!

(6) Show this thread