Only people mentioned by @Josebito in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Side note, I don't think it is a coincidence that after steroids and antibiotics were started on our meat production, I've noticed some major differences. For one I have seen 1o year old girls more developed than seniors in highschool in my time. I have seen the effeminization of our male population. Meanwhile pushing a lgbt narrative. They think we need to depopulate by two thirds. Do you think this is a coincidence?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

2 years ago I would have though that this was going a bit too far - now I am hell yes they are doing this

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Done w Tyson

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

It has been quite awhile for my break up w/Tyson

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Always carry a magnet as well. Need to test all meat, chicken and seafood. People at Costco stare at me when I whip out my magnet. If I get a baked chicken I wait till I exit the store then test. Damn straight I'll walk my ass back in if it holds the magnet and will make a big scene to cause customers to pause, stare and ponder why it holds that magnet. May be the only way the dazed will begin to add 1+1=2 vs, 1+1=4

this has already been happening for several years!!!

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

especially since the meat is being pumped w nanogel w metals in it like the vax

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

We stopped buying this brand years ago

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

Good for you! So did we.!!

(1) Show this thread