Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves Martin, one of my first follows!

Martin is correct because the objective is to take what God gave us as Terran Humans and complete his goal:

To learn to exist in a higher evolutionary dimension where we are able to accept that we have duality, accept that we all have a good and bad side, and to become spiritually aware enough and in tune with him to keep the evil tendencies in check at all times while it still remains in us for motivation to excel and create while still existing in these earth suits.

This is the actual battle God gave us, it just bleeds over into other battles like Cain and Abel bloodlines and planet rule.
It has never been about politics.

@wainthepain01
@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday
@danuscg

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Excellent, Martin is really tremendous!
thanks for sharing

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he is how are you laurel?
Nana has been busy last few days and well visions have been so many and deep not sure I can share them all.

Good you are still in touch with your visitors, I'm feeling more co didnt esp since Trump has taken the initiative to sue over censorship. That's a great message. Not afraid of the courts (cleansing) and demanding our 1st Ammendment be adhered to!

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Yes it is everyday now some days many times a day and new visitors. It is like some say connecting to a consciousness out in the ether and there are all these ppl and other entities already awake and maneuvering out there. Some are old hat at it and some are newbies like me. The main one I have known forever, literally.

Met a very eclectic group couple of days ago that are old hat at it.Have been trying to devote more time to it..
I had to let go of some things. I had let go of fear of death yrs ago when I had my NDE. I lost my Son a few yrs ago and had to let go of that an help my daughter let go of it as well. My last let go was only a couple of yrs ago when my daughter and her family got to the point with God and life that she can now survive without me. They will be fine but it took a while for them to get there. That is what I volunteered to come back for so now I am at peace with what ever comes. There is a joy that comes with this kind of peace inside that I can not describ

Nana that is lovely, once again you are about others, making sure they are ok -- such a joy to help others. I am not too well versed in the ether of communication, other than I practice telepathy all the time, literally with my tennis partners, bridge partners, waiting for the elevator, finding a parking space ... that's all good ... it being able yo pick up knowledge and know something before hand that is still very new. I still rely on God and His awesome graciousness to handle everything, but every once in a while a simple understanding just floods in, so clear and without flaw ... I can recognize it but no ability to call upon it.
I usually focus on being grateful for everything in my prayers and meditation. Be well and enjoy the peace

(1) Show this thread