#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

"Did He see the laptop!!!l"

From Midnight Rider
https://t.me/MidnightRiderChannel/25914

More on the "laptop from hell" than on the laptop of Al Capone if he had had one ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

In response SPORTS to his Publication

It is happening, the pieces of the plan are coming together, and gradually being made visible to the world. Follow some of the Q proofs and see how present events proof past Q posts, quiet astonishing ... It takes time to take down this cabal from hundreds or thousands of years that has been enslaving humanity βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨

I do see that and I am not saying nothing is happening. I am saying that Jackson and Jillian America, many suffering beyond repair, have no clue what is going on.

What changes THAT? A pure, plain and simple PUBLIC arrest of ANY one of thousands of treasonous DC pure trash swamp traitors.

So very simple. But why isn't it done? the excuse of preventing a Civil War is a tired one. The Civil War is underway. Only one side is fighting. That's what makes it ALL so baffling. Why would Trump and company want to keep millions in the dark in something they proclaim is "The Great Awakening"?

Just WHO is REALLY and TRULY in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY?

I believe it is abundantly obvious. YOU tell ME!

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues.

(1) Show this thread