Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

There is nothing evil or dark about awakening what God gave you as a gift.
When God created Adam and Eve and gave them the breath of life and a soul he gave all humanity from that time forward part of himself in the Eternal Soul. If anyone trys to tell you diffrently they are not of God and Christ. The 3rd eye was the doorway for your soul and the Illuminati have gone to great efforts for well over 3,500 years to close it for you. In the Great Awakening this is as much a part of it as all 777 Holy Books being able to be read again and correctly translated. The Light of God is within you and with that comes extrodinary power. Evil is not and can not dominate you , but, you can dominate evil. The Fallen Ones thirst for the Light of God and your soul is that Light. Thats why you should always wear the Full Armor of God.

I was born with some incredible gifts. When I was 4 my Mother told me never to show or tell anyone about them because they come from Satan. People wouldn't understand. And so I suppressed Them for years until I moved away .I have full Understanding They come from God and it is Who I AM.
I use these gifts not for my benefit but for others they are sacred to me.
I will never fit in with Normal people I knew that since 4 years old and kept to myself.
Now I know where I belong and fit in with all of you who are open minded and full of unconditional love❤

Only people mentioned by @Raven1230 in this post can reply

In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication

I AM...praise God!!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

What God Given abilities did God give you , if you don’t mind me asking. you can DM me to if you want to keep them to yourself.

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

me too❤️