Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

thank you Sir you're a true American Patriot!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

🛑 STOP shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's & all Kroger's! they cancelled Mike & we HAVE to send a message back. if not now, when.
DO IT

giza sheets are fantastic! and our big pup loves his My Pillow dogbed! 🐶

ISO "My People" and trustworthy information. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Hold the line Mr. Lindell!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I supported MYPILLOW ® last year!
Giza Duvet Cover, Giza Sheets, Pillows,
Body Pillow...I LOVE MyPillow Products! They Are Wonderful!
Absolute MUST Purchase. Purchase straight from Mike and let those evil owner box stores die. 💕🙏👍🇺🇸💕

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Patriots buy a pillow or two!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

If I had to guess, I bet Mike's business has gotten even better!🥳🥳Now, more will buy directly through his site. 👍🏻There are at least 80 million conservatives, that we know of, which is a phenomenal customer base. ❤️🇺🇸💙 The big box stores only hurt themselves with this move. 🤣 I would love so much to see a revival of mom and pop stores all across the States. Even here in Europe chains are becoming too common place. 🤢

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Don't worry we will be on your side. We will cancel THEM (with a little help from our beloved POTUS) THE REAL POTUS!

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln

I love the pillows I bought. Shane Vaughn will be putting together a index of Patriots we can buy from all over the nation. Make Amazon and Wal-Mart feel that pain.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Tonya Moseley to her Publication

That's great please share it!

(1) Show this thread

Just bought some pillows 😌

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

The most disturbing thing was Twat was operating Lindells acct while denying him access.

Making it look like he was still making RT's !

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

Everyone in my family got new My Pillows for Christmas! I have 2 body pillows and also a cotton robe plus the kuds got new PJ's from MP. We are all so cozy while watching this movie! 🍿 God Bless Mike Lindell! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Wife, mother,sister, daughter, patriot!! I stand with Trump. Wwg1wga🐸🐸🐸🐇🐇🐇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🐸🐸🐸

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

❤️mike thank u 🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

God, Country, Family - American Patriot - President Trump - MAGA - WWG1WGA

Amen - Never back down. Stand your ground, speak your truth and fight for your rights!

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Search Truth to her Publication

so weird, why do all of their plans backfire?

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Mikes pillows r great‼️‼️‼️

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

i feel like i need to purchase some sheets and pillows all the sudden!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

Received pillows and cases yesterday!

FTFY

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

In response The American72 to his Publication

It is our duty to support those who are risking everything to defend our country, I purchased 2 pillows, pillow cases and sheets this week. https://www.mypillow.com/ God Bless Mike Lindell

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Need more pillows!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

We can always use more pillows...
Ordering tomorrow...

Wife, mother, teacher Christian. MAGA

Love you Mike!!!

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

And, nor should he!