Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Why You Should Awaken Your Third Eye
A blocked third eye is said to lead to confusion, uncertainty, cynicism, jealousy and pessimism. Through an open and vibrant third eye, the highest source of ethereal energy may enter. While the physical eyes perceive the physical world, the third eye sees the true world — a unified whole with an unyielding connection to spirit. A list of the benefits and abilities the third eye brings include clarity, concentration, perspicuity, bliss, intuition, decisiveness and insight.

The calcification of the pineal gland is common if the third eye is not being used or as a result of diets rich in fluoride and calcium. Calcification is the build up of calcium phosphate crystals in various parts of the body. This process occurs because of toxins in everyday products, like fluoride, hormones and additives, sugars and artificial sweeteners. Radiation from cell phone use and electric and magnetic fields may have negative impacts on the pineal gland as well.

How Do We Learn To Open The Third Eye? Can You Guide Me? I Am Very Interested In Any Information I Can Find. Thank You For The Post!

Only people mentioned by @BreeZ45Q in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Follow my post and read every detail its all going to be given to you .

start by grounding yourself to the earth. go outside barefoot close your eyes absorb the sun . imagine The sun filling you with light and energy.
feel it go through to your feet. then imagine your feet grounding to the earth like a strong root. you will then imagine a strong energy light from the sun pass through the top of your head way down to your roots.absorb The energy and light.

Thats what I’m doing for 7 days is teaching you and all how to awaken the 3rd eye. Just pay attention and read ever detail posted.