Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Might want to check this out!
www-pronews-gr.translate.goog/istoria/713630_anakalypsan-mia-sfigga-mesa-se-nao-stin-aigypto-foto?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=ajax,nv,elem

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Thanks for that. For those who didn't click the link, it leads to an article about how this photo shows something found in Egypt.

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Joseph son of Jacob came to the Americas, Egyptians, Jews & other come and stayed and became the Native Indians.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Ancient Egyptians Came To America, So Did Joseph, and He Was Their King! - The Best Documentary Ever - YouTube

See my article here for more info: Evidence that ancient Egyptians and Joseph from the Bible did indeed come to the United States of .See my article here for...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Gosh, incredible! I can't wait for All of the Truth to be revealed. 😊
God Bless All. 💚

Well that looks fun, I wonder what else will be revealed?

😵