ive had this CopperZap for 2 winters now and i have not had one cold. you stick it up your nostril ( comes with directions/ not hard) for 1 minute each nostril. no colds no sore throats. it did NOT help my husbands BRONCHITIS though. so it does not help with chest colds only prevented me from getting head cold and sore throats. $75.00 but it has worked for me. And dont use everyday! it is metal!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

for the person who got jacked up about ‘he hasnt stuck anything up his nose or gotten a cold in 20 years’, this is not like the covid test where they jam your pineal gland, it doesnt have nano particles on the end of it nor does it have EO on the end of it. it just catches virus’ in your nose before they go in and multiply. I just was saying what has helped me. im not advertizing for them ! just giving a testimony.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

i also used on a chalazion on my eye too. warm eye soaks take days! this was gone the next day

(1) Show this thread