Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

bro stop trying to hypnotize me......i think im cross eyed now lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

The pink one was the one that made me feel like the center was getting closer

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

the wavy black and white one with the checks in the middle the most I can get closing one eye and peeking out is valleys with deep depressions where you could slide into the middle and of course the soccer ball in the center. Am I wasting my time?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

No, but it doesn’t burt to start back at the 1st one and gradually go back through them. Its key to relax, clear your mind and let it flow naturally without overthink it.

(1) Show this thread

The black and white one with a circle in middle with the wavy? line coming from it I could see ripples, not really moving. If I shut my one eye and peek with other the white areas are like rays from the center.

The wheel with the white star?? was difficult I couldn't get it to move. When I closed my eyes I could see outline of white background in squarish with black circle, the opposite of the picture

This one I could see movement right away. Gazing it started to feel like the center is closer, maybe described as pulling me in. I do not feel nauseated with this one

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

shimmery
feels dimesional like a printed hologram

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

once i moved it closer to me it split and I saw 2 of the center circles...next to each other like eyes. ha

I am not the best at explaining...LOL

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

At least your progressing and this is about learning to use your other senses.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Don't try to see anything, just feel it and gaze.

(2) Show this thread

Question. Is there some purpose to do this for the good of man? By learning this, will we be able to help humanity for good and not evil?

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Yes of coarse thatswhy it taught to certain military personel at Area 51. It aows you to use all your senses not just 5 of them.

(1) Show this thread

If I didn't know better you would think each and everyone one of these were gif's. Very enlightening post. 💗🙏

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Stereograms Rock! try crossing your eyes just a little to get the 3D Vision.

A lot going on with this one. Circles pulse outward but they also wave in big vertical waves. The center pulses too but it does something else too. Dances around. Becomes transparent or something. Not sure.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Ugh, must stop for tonight. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

(1) Show this thread