Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Instead of running away because the known criminals in Broward County brought charges against Field McConnell — stick around and pay attention and keep the pressure on Broward County and all the Florida “officials” responsible not only for arresting Field, but for all the smuggling and trafficking and other crime that goes on in Florida.

Remember, there’s a reason they called the TV Show “Miami Vice”. And there’s a reason they call Mike Pence the “Vice President”, too. My sources say that Pence already ordered an agency “hit” on Timothy Holmseth, Field’s compatriot in Minnesota, who has been instrumental in exposing the Midwest child theft rings and their connection to Pedogate.

They also say that they have film of Pence doing some very, very nasty things.

So I will repeat my advice to all would-be Whistleblowers: don’t stand around talking about blowing the damned whistle. Blow it. Now. Get the bombs out of your hands and into the news cycle. It’s time.

In response connie wright to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/11/remember-field-mcconnell-was-the-first-to-expose-the-nefarious-senior-executive-service/

God Bless you Sir - we NEED to rally with this MAN

"Remember then, too, that the very Agencies responsible for ensnaring these men into committing crimes in the first place, then hold those same crimes as blackmail over guys like Field. "

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for you Field!! Thanks for all you are doing and have done for the Great Awakening!! I appreciate your contribution and Dr. Good Vibes too!! So sorry to learn about the passing of your belived wife too. God Bless and keep you safe as you testify - ThanQ