Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Not Jr

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Check this out!

Looks like a "Lark" code name of#jfkjr.

https://youtu.be/Y-MSr4GHUZw

#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

John said that his father called him by the code name Lark. Same as the breed of the bird.

(1) Show this thread

Or patrick

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

who is he supposed to be?

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

JFK JR! CHECK THE OTHER REPLYS

(1) Show this thread

😆most definitely same man same ear

If you wish hard enough, he could be...lol :)

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

😎

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

what or who is red arrow pointing to?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

Is it this picture..??..

(2) Show this thread

So cool!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I remember seeing this video. I think he is! ❤️❤️❤️🙏

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

John said that his father called him by the code name Lark. Same as the breed of the bird.
This is Jr at one of POTUS'S Rallies!

(1) Show this thread

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

Doesn't really look like it, honestly. I'm wondering what kind of bird that is?

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

This is Jr at one of POTUS'S Rallies!

(0) Show this thread