Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

it is rotating even if i don't focus on the center i see it rotating clockwise, then the near center rotating clockwise and counter clockwise smal circles

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Rotates like a big tunnel. And in the center similar this, opening almost like a lotus...

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I also see something very similar to this in a lot of these exercises.
💚

(1) Show this thread

At first nothing happened but the longer I stared at it, the center started to move in and out, getting bigger and smaller. When the center was at its biggest, it made the rest of it spiral around like a pinwheel but only for a second.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Whew, that one made me nauseous. 🤢

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

The colors get more and more vibrant..with rays coming outwards.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

swirls such that the center disappears.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Does it appear to swirl ?

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

it swirls...

(1) Show this thread