Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Personal opinion incoming>>>>>>

I truly believe they are all compromised except this site and Wego
I trust@vincentkennedy and@kobayashi & I believe that CodeMonkeyZ will expose the rest.

But then Nana thinks the white hats are in control of twitter, fb, google and amazon as well! Watching a movie to wakey wakey!

Pretty sure he took care of that shit when he returned from his worldwide (I'm fookin in charge now) tour.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IS GHOST EZRA REALLY WATNIC ?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

E is Hot today! 😎👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts