We Fren’s here at www.anonup.com R family!
We have a man of mystery at our pad
go have a loooook!!@DongaldTrunk

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🤣🤣😂

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😊

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣🤣Facebook Factcheckers totally gray this out . . . I guess they aren't as smart as they think they are . . .

(4) Show this thread

brings Whittaker to mind🤔

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

Now, all we need is Catturd 🙃

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication

Yesssssss!!!!!! Someone on Gab needs to get Catturd here!

In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication

☺️Yes, we have to get Catturd over here.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Ok, I’m in! Even if not him, I’m sure it will be amusing!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

He looks familiar

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

🔥 You meme'd my thoughts....

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Actually Looks good! His heart makes his face just shine. How cool.
At first I thought Assange.

Bad ass.

😲🍿🙌💥🍻💖💖💖