Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

As much as I came to hate it, I really miss everyone being on twitter. Now we're scattered. I'm thrilled you, VK, Phae, Doq and some others are here, but there are several I haven't found. 😕

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dang! Even with most of us kicked off we still manage to set meaningful trends on Twitter?! That is some serious badassery!!!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Definitely, some patriots but has to do with the Wallstreet craziness from today :)

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

I'm shocked. I just went over there looking at Powell's statement on the vaccine, and it seems like only liberal sheep are left. WOW.

Spiritual patriot, save our children, animals, country, and beautiful planet!

HQQQLLLDDD PATRIOTS!!! 🇺🇸 🐸 💪