Why are these "athletes" allowed to "represent" a country they obviously do NOT respect? I don't care about their race, color, religion, or abilities...I care about their loyalty and patriotism...If they don't agree with the fundamentals of their country, they need to represent something else.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/several-women-us-soccer-team-turn-away-us-flag-98-year-old-veteran-plays-national-anthem-harmonica-video

Only people mentioned by @Rynnks in this post can reply

Christian, homemaker, Patriot, political junkie.

In response Tina Cogon to her Publication

If an athlete gets 1,2,3 or 4th they get paid. Most Track athletes are POOR. Pull her funding or change the rules. If they make it to the podium they have to stand respectfully with their hands by thair sides. There are ways to fix this. They dont have to have the hand over the heart but to turn away or act the fool is unacceptable and then to get paid, these athletes are lucky they are my kids.

Lover of my God, My Jesus, My Holy Spirit, my family and my country

In response Quilt Queen to her Publication

So it's about the wallet, NOT the country? Sorry....you have more than enough opportunity to pick a different route to a NIKE endorsement other than representing a country you obviously don't respect.

(1) Show this thread
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication

Their Parents must be so proud of them