Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

I am an Aussie and here I see a lot of sheep not awake to the corrupt Government many I know have taken the vaccine, it is so very sad. I do hope you are right with your percentage.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

here across the ditch,very few masks,i dont know anyone who has been tested or vaxed personally, govt is not happy with our jab numbers lol they all tell bollocks tv govt cdc fdc ugh!!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts