So basically the virus was engineered; activated by electromagnetic waves, creates piezoelectricity, transfers electrons, produces free radicals, induces reactive oxygen species, leads to oxidative stress and results in disease.

In response The Mac to his Publication

So in theory the engineered vaccine, is activated by electromagnetic waves, creates piezoelectricity, transfers electrons, produces free radicals, induces reactive oxygen species, leads to oxidative stress, results in desease, passing the BBB, changes the DNA, absorbs incoming light, upconverts the light, creates a magnetic dipole moment, acts as a quantum bit, converts to photonic switch and optogenetically controls the brain remotely.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In general, the choice is your to know or continue to mislead people with your rediculous deceptions and with that you are an insignificant person in the big picture of the CV19 and the Vaxx. As a person uneducated in the real facts about this vaxx. If it were only the mRNA to allow your body to make just the Spike Protein of CV19 within the cell but not in the DNA explain why people are shedding skin cells with the actual virus of CV19 in them ? You can't unless it changed the DNA. There is substaintially less ae knoa about CV19 than we do know. Facts are facts simple as that.

mislead?

deceptions?

insignificant?

big picture?

as a person uneducated?

shedding skin cells from a virus... or a vaccine?

and you are asking me to explain why?

did I block you?

are you hurt?

can you prove me wrong?

go and f yourself.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Mac
@themac
13 hours ago
So basically the virus was engineered; activated by electromagnetic waves, creates piezoelectricity, transfers electrons, produces free radicals, induces reactive oxygen species, leads to oxidative stress and results in disease

The Mac@themac
So in theory the engineered vaccine, is activated by electromagnetic waves, creates piezoelectricity, transfers electrons, produces free radicals, induces reactive oxygen species, leads to oxidative stress, results in desease, passing the BBB, changes the DNA, absorbs incoming light, upconverts the light, creates a magnetic dipole moment, acts as a quantum bit, converts to photonic switch and optogenetically controls the brain remotely.

Yesterday , You were proven wrong in 5 responses to your post that I save and will paste it here for all to see.

I already did prove you wrong . Are you just Just a disposal of words and word play ? The fact have been plaiy laid out for all to see including you The Mac.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i dont think he was referring to you Mac

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I’m just trying to help people understand the truth.

❤️👈🏻

(1) Show this thread