Lin Wood (Telegram) - I have spoken with individuals in Washington, D.C. who were in the district on January 20, 2021. I have seen photographs taken that day at the time the inauguration was scheduled. It was cloudy with snow flurries. Does anyone have a list of who attended the “live” television inauguration ceremony which occurred on a bright, sunny day and the swearing-in occurred several minutes BEFORE 12:01 pm EST? A new President is always sworn in at 12:01 pm with military precision. What happened this year??? And what explains the different weather??? Would it be a federal crime to participate in a fake inauguration??? So many questions exist in the extraordinary times in which we live. We The People are entitled to TRUTHFUL answers. https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

It's just a movie!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

😆🙏💞

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Yep, all that is true. He was sworn in around 11:46 am or so...quite a ways from the WRITTEN IN STONE time of 12:01 pm.

I love that Jill Biden didn't have any panty hose on in the cold weather. I love that Hillary Clinton was 5" shorter in the "after" pictures. I love that the whole damn thing was one damn scam! I hate that the people really believe that day happened...as it was shown to them.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ LIN WOOD ….ALOT!!!❤️❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🙏🇺🇸