-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

That oath is one I can uphold. I know that our constitution is compatible with my faith.

But take a look at the one our military uses now, as amended in 1960/62... Emphasis on obeying president and officers... NOT the constitution!

https://history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html

Needs to go back to the 1789 version!!

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

The constitution expired ~2-~November-~1999 with the third and final bankruptcy. :RESEARCH: MARTIAL-LAW.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

I've done a fair bit of research into the whole corporation, the bankruptcies, admiralty law and the like.

In my opinion, it is all fraud committed against We the People of these united States. Our government derives its sole powers from our consent. We never consented to these secret agreements that fraudulently deprived us of our personal sovereignty and our innate rights, granted from the creator.

It is clear that the current government pays little heed to the constitution. I am always amazed when they say something like "i don't see this right specifically granted in the constitution (like maybe the right to control what goes into our body???). The bill of rights only enumerates a few that they predicted a corrupt government might try to take away from us, but it is not an exhaustive list by any means. Our rights only end when we infringe on the rights of another.

We don't need a new constitution, we need to go back to following the one we have!

Fraud vitiates all

(1) Show this thread