Prayers please. Swollen face on one side due to a tooth infection. Put myself on 500 milligrams, every twelve hours, not enough for a full round. SO gonna have to go and get more. Calling a doctor today. Divine intervention would be great. Got my wish list for a good dentist that takes payments, on my face crook page. Never been a doctor but was on o.r. tech and know swelling is not good. Smh.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

no heat ice only on swelling-per my dentist heat pull infection into face. Good Luck! is care credit an option?

In response Susan Dye to his Publication

OH thank you!! I was thinking of that, and thought, HEY probably not a good idea, thanks for the heads up. My buddy said her dentist she works for takes payment plans, so good on that. You know this kinda thing is stupid expensive. TY.

(1) Show this thread

besides the other suggestions, take vitamin c (pure ascorbic acid or sodiym ascorbate) 1-2 grams every hour until you reach bowel tolerance (you can look up vitamin C orthomolecular medicine, Dr. Thomas Levy, Andrew Saul, Helen Case-saul
etc).

In response Ros Richards to his Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

oil of oregano and aged garlic.. good quality.
powerful combo. got rid of double ear infection in about 5 days. felt better and better every day till gone. They are good for many things look them up. They are a perm in the med cab.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

And sending tons of prayers!

Belladonna homeopathic saved my friends tooth from infection. Plus do hydrotherapy, cold wet socks rung out then put on feet, cover in dry wool socks. Leave on for at least ten minutes. Will ramp up the body's immune system. Also clove oil will kill the pain on site! Or chew a piece of garlic if you don't have clove!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Awesome, thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

prayers for you! clove oil does wonders! sending you healing white light.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Ty Anne.

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers for you! Clove oil works for the pain. Warm salt water rinses preferably Himalayan pink salt is very effective.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Thank you, I have some of that. Himalayan salt.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Thankfully WEIRD as it sounds, does not hurt, but def swelling, pretty positive an abscess.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Ouch! Prayers on the way - for a swift resolution and healing. 🙏🙏🙏

tea tree oil and coconut oil
look up coconut oil flush
as to the tea tree soak a qtip and place on affected area and get a spit cup youll need it

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

500 milligrams of cephalexin every twelve hours. I know they won't even look at it really til the infection is gone.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

GOT ANY VITAMON C? REALLY HELPS WITH WELLING AND INFLAMMATION--NEED LOTS

(1) Show this thread