So basically the virus was engineered; activated by electromagnetic waves, creates piezoelectricity, transfers electrons, produces free radicals, induces reactive oxygen species, leads to oxidative stress and results in disease.

In response The Mac to his Publication

So in theory the engineered vaccine, is activated by electromagnetic waves, creates piezoelectricity, transfers electrons, produces free radicals, induces reactive oxygen species, leads to oxidative stress, results in desease, passing the BBB, changes the DNA, absorbs incoming light, upconverts the light, creates a magnetic dipole moment, acts as a quantum bit, converts to photonic switch and optogenetically controls the brain remotely.

8: Death if you got the vaxx will come afteryour exposed to a similar virus causing a hyper imminue response where your lymphocytes attack and kill every cell making the virus . Death come from organ failure. Remember 100% of the test animals were dead after 1 year ffrom the vaxx.
9: UV Light does kill the virus.

10: What happen when your exposed to 6.37 GHz aftsr the vaxx.

https://youtu.be/I1-jRi0jgQo

Looks like a brainless Zombie to me.

So much for theories asmost of this is known in Science and are known facts. Any questions ?

In response The Mac to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

This is stupid and misinformation. This video has been out for a while. Nice going. If you had any credibility it's now shattered. Block!