Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Take some time and listen closely... again.

This is from a couple years ago.

Share thie far and wide if you haven’t already.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G4bIh5AYpNat/

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It was good to re-listen to this. When I first listened to Field for the first few times, I didn’t realize he lived so close to me. Couldn’t believe he was from Plum City! I hope Field is doing alright, fully insulated and protected. There was so much misinformation about Field in the past but he’s a true Patriot. As is Juan of course. Thank you Doq!

Field McConnell 'Abel Danger' & 'Agent Margaritaville' from Canada, as far as I know, are both fine. A few months ago Lin Wood said he was aware of them both (The Childrens Army). Lin also said he now knows Q is real. So thankful for all of our good men.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsVee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs Vee, click on at the bottom under it