Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

My beautiful HEALTHY married daughter with 3 small children was recently diagnosed with Lupus...constant body aches (Muscles & Ligaments)😟

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

I am very familiar with Lupus a terrible thing to have, I have it. My prayers are with her, Sending healing energies

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I too have Lupus. Also, fibromyalgia, under active thyroid, psoriasis, and several other diagnosies. For forty years. I have seen some info where they think this could also be due to vaccines. My husband is an Aspie, my granddaughter is ADHD and possibly high functioning autistic. I hope God will help me to control the rage I will have if it is proven to all come from vaccines. So many suffering these things for so many years. My mind could never go to that place where I would desire to harm even one person. How eveil they all are

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

My prayers are with you!

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Thank you❣️ And mine with you. It’s quite the struggle, but God sees me through, and I have a wonderful husband who allows me independence when I have the energy to enjoy it, and helps when I need him. It can’t steal my joy.

Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joyce Chandler, click on at the bottom under it