Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Crazy side note:

People who decided to come forward and "show where the bodies are buried" are the very people who were involved with these murders.

Isn't it odd that by "coming clean" [they] are insinuating in some way to be exonerated?

I have been praying for all NATIVE FAMILIES.

Are they giving time frames? Did this all happen a long time ago or ongoing? Asking because of of the recent remakes of Anne of Green Gables has a storyline of indiginous children being taken by force to Catholic schools.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

The deaths of Native Children has been ongoing for many many many years. The Native Families are finally going to find the rest of their families. Oddly, the people who are showing where the bodies are buried, are the very same folks who perpetrated the murders.

YES, Green Gables tale speaks of the Native Children disappearing...it has been right in front of us all this time.

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

where is your source?

In response Dion Brown to his Publication

It's called RESEARCH, my dear. Being a RECOVERING CATHOLIC myself, these kinds of stories are easy to find...now.

Rather than waste time asking for a source, do yourself a favor...look for yourself. It's the only way you will believe.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

BREAKS MY HEART WE ARE TOO LATE TO SAVE SO MANY

Only followers of this user (@americanpetal) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

What schools?

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

💔😭💔😭💔😭

books, painting, walks in nature

😭😭😭