Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

God bless America, God bless the patriots one and all. Give us the paitence to withstand, and the knowledge to see this through to the end.

This I also believe in 2! I believe in God. Donald J Trump and our Country at this time on this course of events! I use to believe in God and Country and most of the time only God! Praise the Creator in his Holy name!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

thank you

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Awesome - one of the most cogent explanations about why Donald Trump played the “vaccine” narrative as he did. As you say, billions of lives have been saved, and his position on the COVID injections - he neither promotes nor opposes them, rather he simply states that they were produced under his administration at “warp speed” - has tied the Cabal’s hands in that they cannot, via their mainstream media propaganda and mind control machine, say that Trump has spoken out against them (the COVID injections). Additionally, by bringing the vaccines forward much faster than the Cabal intended, Trump has forced them to speed up their agenda to compensate for the wrench Trump threw into their plan. The Cabal does not dance fast and in their haste to get “back on track” they have made huge mistakes. The injections are negatively affecting people faster and in larger numbers than they anticipated, which has served to wake more people - and their narrative has become untenable; it’s crumbling.