Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

If everyone went outside and started looking closely at both the horizon and things like this...they would see the truth right before their very eyes. Investigate the laws of perspective pertaining to human vision and you can plainly see the shape of the PLANE-t we live on. Did you know that though now changed (words do literally evolve in meaning over centuries so they change in definition) the word PLANET was meant to describe a "portion of a plane, or a plane-t/planet"? True! It takes a scientist to tell you that what you are seeing is really not what you see and that your own eyes cannot be trusted to see the truth so therefore you must ask them to decipher what we are seeing for us! The real, scientifically proven, published countless times since ancient times, accredited today still, LAWS of visual perspective make it literally impossible to see the horizon like we do if it was a spherical surface we were on. That's a law, heliocentrism is still a "theory"=unproven speculation!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Well said. All of it is in plain sight for those not already blinded.

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Our dome is the shinyest!😉🙌🌎🔍👀

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

when I was a child in the 70's books still referred to the "Dome" and how it protected us. Great time to be alive!!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

can you tell me more? what does Ghost Ezra know?

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Knows
The Truth
~ why sundogs exist.
What we're told has no bearing to the truth.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

As do I, and it is so easy to prove. The lie only has ignorance to prop it up.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

It is amazing how many 'anons' refuse to comprehend the stationary plane.
#thekeystone

(1) Show this thread