Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

i do not know if this is correct or misinformation. CAN SOMEONE POST WHAT YOU THINK OR KNOW?

if TAKE YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE BONDS TO THE BANK AND CASH THEM IN.

YOU NEED TO FILL OUT FORM 1522. YOU CAN GET YOUR FORMS ON THE TREASURYDIRECT.GOV WEBSITE.

https://treasurydirect.gov/

https://treasurydirect.gov/BC/SBCPrice

IF YOU WISH TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THEM, YOU CAN GO TO THE TREASURYDIRECT.GOV WEBSITE AND USING YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, CAN LOOK UP THE VALUE UNDER SAVINGS BOND CALCULATOR...

YOU JUST NEED THE REGISTER NUMBER, THE DATE ISSUED AND IN THE DENOMINATOR SPACE, USE THE MULTIPLE OF $10,000.00...THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BONDS, SO TRY THEM ALL, UNTIL YOU GET A VALUE.

2 PAGES, CLICK THE ARROW FOR 2ND PAGE

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Can you explain how many of these people accessed these strawman accounts without filing any paper work to the treasury or government.
There were many who were paying their bills out of these accounts.
I personally know one person and saw them purchase goods online out of these accounts.
when this happened the government shut these accounts down and stamp them as a fraud.
these people kept everything they purchased.And there are many accounts not just this one.

I have no idea. I have heard things but do not know anyone personally. Just stuff online and youtube talking about it.

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I know someone who has accessed these accounts
and there are many connected to this one birth certificate account. I have seen first hand how much is in these different accounts and it mind blowing.
For some reason some people put disinfo to discourage those who dig and of course the government came out and stamped all these account with being fraud and disinformation.( Our government wouldn't lie to us) Right?? Now I'm not saying any of us will receive anything out of these accounts.I am saying these account are real.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

ty for your post. If they are real, the people will want accountability. SO of course, they will lie, if so.

(1) Show this thread