Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Save the Children to her Publication

When I was researching the transgender agendas - "transvestigation" as it's called a lot - I ran across some observations several times that said the older the trannies get the harder it is to hide their true gender even if they're still on hormones & doing surgery
I've seen it with a lot of trannies presenting as male who are actually women, as well

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

She's ugly as a dude too‼️

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Ewwww. well I always thought she was an ugly woman. no wondwr!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I wonder how guys will react when they realize they've been lusting after male celebrities that they thought were women. And women who have been comparing their bodies to those of these celebrities and feeling inadequate, unaware that they're actually men and have a different body structure and body fat composition.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

I tell everyone I know & I am a crazy old lady...they will find out * maybe they will remember me. They don't want to hear the truth

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

I wish I had a pic of my roommates face when I told him!
But even a hint of possible "dingles that dangle" to others doesn't go well at all.
Our poor youth have such a heavy burden to bare already, I can't imagine how the Truth will effect them. 😟
God Bless Our Children. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

(2) Show this thread