Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

I don't think we REALLY know our POTUS' real job...

Pretty sure he's on a mission from God as a Galactic
Alliance Leader.... w/Frens!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

AMEN, James, Well Said!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

AMEN, James, Well Said!

AMEN, James, Well Said!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

And that is why I support our real President!?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

President Trump is the Real Potus. The other guy is the imposter

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

YOU ARE... Quite right @makenamm
Happy Independence Day !!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YOUR RIGHT JAMES HE HAS. BUT GONNA COME A TIME WHEN ITS EITHER SHITHOUSE or CASTLE WITH HIM !! OBAMA WAS SHITHOUSE DAY 1 NEVER TO BE CASTLE !!!

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

This is where we have to have faith @cspoajames
It's tough but I'm convinced God has skin the game. This must be the way the Israelites felt when facing the Red Sea with the Egyptians closing in on them. God is with us, brother. He's still on the throne.

(1) Show this thread