1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

OPERATION SHIT SHOW NEW NAME ? ............
OPERATION MIND CRIME ..... sounds like a song😊
WHAT IS GHOST EZRA REFFERING TO ??? DEEP STATE MILITARY TRAITORS β€œ PAINTED β€œ ? or OTHER?

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

The targets are painted??? I don't think I understand. I'm trying.

COULD BE MANY MEANING ?? JUST DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS REFERING TO ??

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Well..................a painted target makes it clear where the exact target is. I did watch the military band play Last of the Mohicans, but trying to connect the two..............I just can't. According to two Marines personally close to me, that have absolutely no interest in ever returning said: "There's something seriously wrong with Marine command forces because if we had to be a foxhole with what's being trained as Marines over the past few years, we'd hitch our horses to bamboo shoots instead." So this statement makes me wonder....................

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Made In America to her Publication

GREAT INSIGHT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread