When I dream of the future and JFKJr shows me things to come, he and 107 are interchangeable. If Juan is not JR then he is so close to him that he has actully mentally taken on his emotions to the point that they project from him unknowingly.
If you listen closely to his videos, many times he can not keep the emotions of what has happened from showing thro.
smiles
@wainthepain01

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Trump and JFK Jr are Saviours of the World . #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

JFK Jr is definitely Juan. The hands and fingers match. He's also playing others, probably even more than I've figured out! ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angel Mother to her Publication

As I figure as well.

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Angel Mother to her Publication

Maybe Kim Clement, Mike Lindell, the guy with the head wrap talking to the soldiers family about Bengazi, definatley the bald Secret Service man for the Obama’s & President Trump

(2) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

The emotions sometimes showing through has been intriguing to me. When I've heard it, it seems so genuine.💙

"Q is Saving the Children - and the whole of Humanity. Clear"

Words cannot express the gratitude!! 🙏💯

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Genuine it is!

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

i feel Juan is admiral Rogers. i think that is why we dont hear about him anywhere.

Idk, I just really dont see him having the history and knowledge of other things as JR.
I dont see him having seen other timelines only standing up in his military life.
NANA could be wrong tho. I just dont get the overall feeling of religious, historical, and future knowledge from what little exposure I have had to Rogers.

(1) Show this thread