4414: CASTLE_ROCK

4413: CASTLE_ROCK.

3782: CASTLE clean.

3234: Find the reflection inside the CASTLE.

2835: Red CASTLE?

2712: Credit to Anons who deciphered Red/Green CASTLE.

2681: -Red/Green CASTLE per orig plan

2760: Red CASTLE. Green CASTLE.

2493: Think Green/Red CASTLE.

2214: CASTLE LOCK.

1473: CASTLE ARRIVAL GOOD

1363: U.S. Flag [post] 'CASTLE LOCK' - pointed ref?

1333: CASTLE LOCK.

1078: CASTLE_Green.

1077: CASTLE_Online.

1038: Comms transfer CASTLE.

963: RED_CASTLE. GREEN_CASTLE.

756: RED_CASTLE_OK

231: COMM_CASTLE_Active_7ZbV-WT9

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

cmon, thats impossible

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

castle rock = 107

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication

Juan O Savin or maybe if you drop the 0 then you get 17
i am going to take a guess John John

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Here a Castle, there a Castle, everywhere a Castle Castle...

Entertained by Castle Rock 🍿

a man's home is his castle.
we're learning about Winter Whitehouse.
Camelot... had a castle.
i wonder if there's a tie between POTUS location, Winter Whtehouse activity, and deltas on the drop date stamps...

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

😵 I'm terrible at puzzles and riddles., I need help with all these codes.

I know you; you're not sloppy. You don't often make these 'mistakes'. :)

Missed one!
_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.

Also omitted (but justifiably so):
1079 (quoted use of 'castle' from 1078 w/o new use of 'castle')
3235 ((quoted use of 'castle' from 3234 w/o new use of 'castle')

Your reference to '2493' should have been 2593!
Your reference to '2760' should have been 2670!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I should've known you were going to be the one to catch that. 🤦 Nothing gets past ya Patriot!

(1) Show this thread

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

can someone explain to me about this post pleeeaaassee
i am lost on this

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Connie Mcck to her Publication

These are all the Q posts where the word Castle is mentioned.

(1) Show this thread

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Woah... nice!

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

@GhostEzra
Castle Rock Entertainment

So it's not all just a coincidence? The blue pillers tell me it is? Lol.