Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

✝️ Jesus follower, Jesus is the Word and so is the Bible, the USA is the greatest country on Earth 🇺🇸

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

100% true. They have always been evil and opposed to God and His people. They are the seed of the devil (Genesis 3:15)

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

cosmic

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

hey that's what i've been saying too!
love your post

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

sorry about the screenshot- I just got tired of repeating myself! that's my study Bible that I love. worth reading!

(1) Show this thread

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

now i cant get back to my home page! eek!

cig brew was talking about vax on radio and that pic shows up

whoa didnt mean to post that pic of faucci

i greatly respect this presentation Angie Mac!