Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

So does Pine Tree Sap, Ivermectin

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

It grows quite well here in Central America too. Funny we were just eating Soursop yogurt when this came up. Synchronicities are getting more and more prevalent.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Awesome!! I love that! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

I believe nature has a cure for many diseases.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

This just makes me so angry. So many simple natural cures, that are sometimes not just kept hidden, but even made illegal. The Amazing Polly just had a program saying that as she researched cures for monkey pox she found an herbal cure for small pox and monkey pox. It is Purple Pitcher. When federal agencies know the truth but keep it from us as they force toxic chemicals into our bodies it is beyond evil!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

add a little sweetener and it actually tastes pretty good too......

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

storyline of the newest disney movie....in search of a life giving tree...
jungle book
pedo wood
i’m so sick of having the truth smeared in our faces like entertaining the idiots..
in the mean time, real children die of real disease
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

I ate Soursap fruit in Jamaica and it was about the most amazing thing I have ever tasted, dear Lord, continue to bring to light ALL the natural remedies to thwart all the poison coming at us, our children, Grandchildren, the Elderly, 24/7🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌱🍃🌱❤️😎

In response amy lilley to her Publication

AMEN!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Amen

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Yes frankincense helps with skin cancer too!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

One of my relatives is battling bladder cancer. I sent him some frankinscence and he loves it because it completely took away some burn marks on his hands. (Am trying to get him to take it internally vs. topically, but he says he has to listen to his doctor right now.... Am hoping he at least keeps using it topically, because anything that goes on the skin is absorbed into the body.🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread