Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

New Pool...

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Blackout

Dark before light.

10 days of Darkness...

Translation : Hold on to your butts...!

#NCSWIC

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Well Nana hopes so but I have heard this many times b4, we will see.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God Bless You, Nana.

Always appreciate your posts, more so your perspective and insights.

👉100% agree, we have "Get Ready" fatigue...

Happy Independence Day to you and yours.

#wwg1wga

#FamilyIsEverything

#NCSWIC

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

To you and yours as well.
Nana will be doing the "Happy Dance" over here no matter what they do.
If we give it to God he has our backs no matter what.
So do the happy dance every moment you are given to do it I say.

Hi Nana..!

Have you seen this, and may I ask you to confirm? ( Not my content, not my channel. )

https://rumble.com/vilogj--weaponized-doj-fbi-and-political-persecution-an-anonymous-testimony.html

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

I have not seen it but he sounds pretty sincere.
I am sure someone that has better IT savy than me will check it out. They weaponized the IRS the DOJ, and the FBI so it would be no surprise. They even got caught weaponizing the IRS.