Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

is Code a law?

In response ... ... to his Publication

Code law is a systematic and comprehensive written statement of laws of a particular area of law when the code was enacted and codified. In simple terms, code law is basically a systematic list of laws that have been codified and are enforceable by law.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

That it is

(1) Show this thread

Has anyone yet received "Informed Consent" of this dangerous so called "vaxx"? I have not come into contact with even one person who has received this "vaxx" who was informed this is experimental and told of the dangerous risks involved. These same people who received the jab were never informed about Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine from their Healthcare provider. A large number of Healthcare providers and pharmacists have violated the Nuremberg Code and many people have either been injured or died. Employers are vioating the Nuremberg Code by mandating this "vaxx" as well. We need the Nuremberg Trials to begin in the U.S. and every person involved in these Crimes against Humanity need to be accountable!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Lori Altman to her Publication

I keep asking that same question...

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Lori Altman to her Publication

And what about this too 👇

(4) Show this thread