Jesus was full of grace and truth in perfect balance when in the flesh. He healed the sick, and also turned over the money changers tables in the temple. I strive to follow this lead. Grace without truth is poison. Truth without grace is ineffective at reaching the lost. It's a tight line to walk at times but is certainly worth it.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

That’s it right there! So important. As followers of Jesus, we press on as works-in-progress:
Being absolutely honest & discerning while being tender, non-judgmental, forgiving. Truth without the hard edges.
I've reflected on John 2:15 a lot lately. The evil we’re fighting brings to mind Jesus with the whip of cords, chasing out the merchants. Truth in action. Jesus literally drove evil out of the Temple...with a whip😳 Then there’s SO much Grace. “Be completely humble & gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Eph 4:2. I'll strive to pour out grace as I sure do need it:).

5 is Grace, 3 x 5 is 15.....or 6.
3 x Cue = 51 (like area) = 6
:)

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

AMEN Jesus Christ is KING!!!!!

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

I bet they killed him because he exposed the satanists and pedophiles of his time.
I highly recommend these channeled letters from Jesus for more insight into his true teachings.
http://www.christsletters.com/audio2/

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Amen!🙏🕊️