♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

2006 press conference where George W. Bush tells the media that the alleged mastermind of 9/11, Khaleid Sheikh Mohammad, revealed under torture that there were explosives in the World Trade Center. 🤔

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I am surprised Bush was even able to teleprompter read that. He was a douche and a retard and I almost never say anything negative about anyone. Distliked the Bushes intently.

Lol....totally agree with you. Because of them I voted Democrat..☹

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Right knee jerk reaction. Lots of people did that. Similar to the handful of people that voted against Trump. They voted for joe because they hated Trump (Blind). Those are the same people that do not even realize the person they see as Joe Biden is not the same guy. Proof that people vote on feeling not fact or platform. i mean I can understand confusion or voting on gut in the past because politicians spoke in goblydy gook and where never true to their word. Not so with Trump.