PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Remember when DJT told people to "drink chlorine?" People are stupid & he never said that, we know what he said.

It wasn't chlorine at all, it was chlorine dioxide...a powerful anti microbial compound that has a long history of use - mostly known for its ability to sanitize drinking water (the last 60 years being the primary chemical used in municipal water supplies).

When oxygen & chlorine are bound in one molecule, there are VERY few pathogens found in water that can survive coming into contact with this compound...This compound has become the chemical of choice for water sanitation the world over!
Chlorine dioxide...has the amazing ability to remove electrons selectively from diseased tissue & pathogenic stressors.

Jim Humble was the founder of this & many have been using it for years to cure many ailments.

Here's the interesting part of all...

Chlorine is a chemical element with the symbol being Cl with an ATOMIC NUMBER OF 17... hmmmm, very very interesting for su

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I use it-----they don't want anyone healthy, then they don't make their billions

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

KVLab.com---they are a smaller company, but their product is great, don't order the citrus flavor, they say its really nasty.....I watched a podcast with one of the owners really nice guy, so I bought from him and its a 2 part system, they send you both, you just mix the same amount of drops and add water or whatever........

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Debi Lovell to his Publication

Hey thanx

(1) Show this thread