#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

IT'S JULY 1 ST 2021

AND WE ARE EXPERIENCING A FOREIGN INVASION ON OUR BORDER

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

More details please and thank you!

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Why do we send troops all over the world ? To PROTECT THEIR BORDERS . SEEN OUR'S LATELY ?

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

please think about this…if there are dumbs unground around the world full of children where do you take these kids to be saved?.. You dont know where they are from ..they may not know where they are from.. USA the strongest wealthiest country in the world with all the resource to help treturn them.. dont turn your heart ..you need to stay strong in love for all ..God always wins stay strong my dear friend.

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

They come in by the drug cartels being payed first , and if they are then you have no idea where they are going.. This is not some legal smuggle effort of lost kids. This is smuggling kids in and having no idea where they end up . It is child trafficking .

Are you sure?..Why do they come on on military planes?.. Who is in charge of military planes?.. The game is over but the movie is playing out…where do you take hundreds of recovered children removed from dumbs?

Only people mentioned by @VikingPrincess in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lori Nauert, click on at the bottom under it