PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

I am now on GETTR. Follow me there and I will follow back so we can stay in touch. 😎🇺🇸🦅 https://gettr.com/user/hiiipow3r

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I've been hearing & reading strange things about that platform all day!
Think I'll sit this one out

Like what? I’m willing to give almost any free speech platform a chance while Patriots are being silenced by the commies on [their] platforms, but that’s just me. 🤷‍♂️

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

What someone said about accounts being hacked, getting strange replies sent to your account from posts which weren't sent from your accounts to start with , being unable to delete a profile, etc.

I hadn't heard the part yet about the tie-in to the Twitter accounts - if you use the same name you can import Twitter posts 🤔

It reminds me a bit of how what happened with that platform Lindell tried to launch - a lot of strange things & then the site crashed

Shoot, I haven't even made up my mind to get on Telegram yet, lol

Just be careful - we need all hands & Patriots on deck right now!