Both Illuminati and Freemasonry are organizations composed of freethinkers and intellectual individuals. They are similar in a way as they both started as secret groups but they have different beliefs and goals. Illuminati members are more of a “leftist” group as it was believed that its goal is to create a New World Order while working behind the scenes, while the Freemasons goal is to promote honor and chivalry among its members. Illuminati are a secret society with vague existence while Freemasons are already known and have been performing charitable works worldwide.

Only people mentioned by @dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Thanks for this. My granfather was a Mason. He was a humble hard working honest man of deep faith.

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

One has to wonder if there is a inner war going on w/The free mason and Illuminati , just a thought. I watching some history on the masons right now

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

List of presidents of the United States who were Freemasons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States_who_were_Freemasons

(1) Show this thread