Who will be the first President of The New Republic Of The United States Of America? (after Nesara is implemented within 120 days by law)
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (Jr) or
Donald John Trump?

The best part is, itโ€™s a win-win for humanity!
Iโ€™m curious to know, who you would you rather have?

Iโ€™ll always choose President Trump, but if we factor in all of the ones who suffer from TDS, JFK would unite the country! Or will it be them both together? Thoughts?? Itโ€™s about to be epic! ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
5:5#wwg1wga
#WeThePeople
#KennedyVision
#NESARA
#FreeHumanity
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#godwon
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Both. Trump as President and JFK Jr as V.P. Trump is owed a full four years without dem interference like his first term. After that, if he wishes I could support another term for Trump and JFK together and then JFK for president.

I agree w OGAnon 100%

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Easy Button...

Trump returns, with Jr. as VP ( active an not just filling a seat, declaring POTUS has the plan to the end ).

Then 8 yrs of JFK Jr. to solidify America's future ( Earth's Freedom ) for 1000 yrs. He solidifies his Father's plan.

TRUMP = Victory ( and awakens more sleeping souls to "hear" and "see" what the tin-foil hats have been shouting for years ). We need to win, we MUST win ---> No effin' participation ribbons, WINNERS & losers folks. ( Heaven & hell ).

John John = Restoration of innocence, vindication, righteous indignation meets material real-world impact, "LEGACY".

United, the Children are spared, and the world awakens to our real history and learns who we truly are.

Evil defeated.

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Trump President, JFK Jr VP then 2024 JFK Jr ๐Ÿฅณ

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Trump Jr as VP you will find that out soon! Already been installed! Just not made public yet

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

together