Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

God bless you dear Mary. xx💖🙏

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

God bless her for what she has done for your country 🙏. She sure is AMAZING and I love her 💖

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Yes We Do! ❤️“V” is for Victory! 🇺🇸

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I really do hope it's true. She has been a fighter and a breath of fresh air at the same time all this past year. if She is MM that would be the ICING ON THE CAKE!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Victoria has said it's not true. Is she keeping secrets from me :)? She sent me my Q baseball hat and bracelets. I don't care if she is or she isn't. I just love her for what she does and who she is. I always say that if we survive this mess they are going to make a movie about her and I'm going to race to see it. We all love her. Talk about guts! Being on a bridge in the heart of the Chicago swamp, that's just incredible!

(4) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Sending much Love. Stay strong, in Faith & you’re beautiful self. Blessings always

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Veronica is such a bright light - lover her ❣

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Priceless

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️