Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

so you dont think she is in prison? the person on IG and out and about doesnt look or act like her; but then again, she has been out of the spotlight for years! 🤔

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Anyone who has been following for years would know of the significance of Britney Spears along with her story. This is a massive red pill. They are terrified.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I so agree with you - I hope Brittany stays safe as she is surrounded by evil

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Disney is the groomer. God knows what these "stars" endure before they are foisted onto the public singing & acting like degenerates.
Watching her sing "Hit me baby one more time" dressed as a schoolgirl was one of my first WTF moments concerning the music industry.
Popular music turned dark from the 90's...

There are TONS of victims, some of them you think are bad....

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Happily Married, Proud Deplorable, God Bless Pres.Trump and all Our Troops.

Did ya see this Kim? https://t.me/EzraACohen/157

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dump those people, they are not friends!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

people need to understand the whole picture. the children are what they are after. The parents are basically forced to sell out their children or they sell their souls for success. the families start this stuff when the children are young. some may never know they were born the opposite sex. a lot of abuse on many level. this does not include the children they kidnap or through baby mills (farms).

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Basically an indentured servant, there to perform!
MJ & Elvis were under the same regime! Hence qwitness protection a faked death and new identities!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

wonder how many of them that are no in protection will tell their stories.

(1) Show this thread

Teacher.Medical provider.IT lead 17 yrs.1st Gen Auschwitz survivor.Pro-Constitution.Like not=to support.DRAIN THE SWAMP ALL OF IT! TRUMP2021

What if human trafficking is & has long been THE elephant in the room?

President Trump, Apr 6, 2020: "Human trafficking utilizing TECHNOLOGY…"

"What was Matt Gaetz trying to expose just before he was assaulted by fake news? THINK ABOUT IT!" - Randy Quaid, Apr 11 2021

Rep Matt Gaetz, Apr 3 2021: “THE US GOVERNMENT MAY BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST HUMAN TRAFFICKERS IN THE WORLD...”

“Domestic Terrorism Against an Individual...Because the [covert] crimes of Organized [Gang] Stalking, Electronic Torture and Mind Control are United States Government conceived and generated crimes, these crimes often utilize Military technologies not available to or even known about by the general public...It’s the most MASSIVE of all illegal activities, a well-guarded secret in the world today.” - The Invisible Crime, Prt2, Michael F Bell.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, that is how we got here. We thought these Hollywood stars were just having tantrums when they would lose it - never understanding what they were being subjected to. We must never forget !!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I hope she is very well protected too...🙏

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

There is alot of victims in this. A lot of victims in Hollywood.
Thank You for what you do Kim

Above All Else, Righteousness!

people Need to sort out how they process information. most times there are different things going on at the same time that seems different but they support each other

focus doesn't mean to loose your awareness.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I read the judge did not rule in her favor but allowed her father to continue to be her guardian and in charge of her finances. How fair is this? She's a grown woman. They need to be taking a real close look at this judge.

That girl is fighting very dark forces and needs all the support she can get.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This is not unimportant

This affects a *lot* of people in the so-called entertainment industries, who are made to do things against their will(s) & are puppets for those who really control, make money from the slaves & the industries & have an agenda to enslave & ensnare the people watching or listening as well

I've researched on this a while & she's not just another "celeb" who went off the deep end for no reason. She & maybe others like Kanye West have a LOT to reveal if they're given the chance

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

gonna get freaky!

(1) Show this thread

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Very true!

I've seen what goes on, with my own eyes.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Sorry you've had to witness that :(

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

💗💗💪

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I would bet all my silver her dad is the cause of her situation.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I was thinking the same thing, she definitely needs someone else to step in.

(1) Show this thread

just another conspiracy?
https://youtu.be/n7QXz6hDtxI

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt